Customer Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Zenith Hygiene Group plc
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of Zenith Hygiene Group plc its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the Zenith Hygiene Customer Feedback Survey and submit your name, company, phone number and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with “Zenith Hygiene Customer Feedback Survey” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. Zenith Hygiene Group plc accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Zenith Hygiene Group plc.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 31st May 2015. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. Ten (10) winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 1st July 2015.
9. The winners will receive one pair of exclusive VIP O2 Arena tickets with full hospitality in Zenith Hygiene Group’s O2 corporate box. Confirmation of the individual shows will be selected and winners will be notified week commencing 3rd August 2015 and no later than the 7th August 2015.
10. The winners will be notified by email on or before 7th August 2015. If a winner does not respond to Zenith Hygiene Group within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Zenith Hygiene Group shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Zenith Hygiene Group shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by Zenith Hygiene Group by email.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. Zenith Hygiene Group plc retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. Zenith Hygiene Group plc accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Zenith Hygiene Group plc further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Zenith Hygiene Group plc for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Zenith Hygiene Group plc reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Zenith Hygiene Group plc in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Zenith Hygiene Group plc shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Zenith Hygiene Group Plc, Zenith House, A1 (M) Business Centre, Dixons Hill Road, Welham Green, Hertfordshire, AL9 7JE